Successful composting with worms takes patience, knowledge, and the right tools, so we've put together the tools we wish we had had when we started vermicomposting! This worm farm starter kit, which includes the award-winning Urbalive Worm Farm, has everything you need for healthy and productive worms. Using this kit will greatly increase the chances that your early vermicomposting journey is a success!
Why Buy a Starter Kit?
Although composting with worms is easy once you get the hang of it, many (us included!) struggle when getting started. The primary reasons for this are 1) over-managing or doing too much to a bin or 2) not having the tools and knowledge to create a quality environment for live worms. We've curated the items in this worm farm kit to take the guesswork out of vermicomposting and eliminate common issues when getting started.
What's in Your Worm Farm Kit Order?
* Stylish and beautifully-designed Urbalive Worm Farm (choose from Anthracite Gray, Ivory, or Lime Green!)
* Worm Bin Bedding: A special blend of natural ingredients that has balanced pH, grit to help with worm digestion, and a Carbon to Nitrogen ratio ideal for worm bins. This kit has ~ 3 pounds of bedding, which is enough to start 1 tray or bin for most home vermicompost bins.
* Worm Chow: An easy-to-use feed specifically designed for growing large, healthy worms. We ship 1.5 pounds of chow to you, which should be enough to feed your worms for the first 4-6 weeks.
* Glass Spray Mister to help ensure your bin's bedding stays damp and conducive to surface-level feeding.
* Instructions (not pictured) for using the worm farm kit to set-up your Urbalive Worm Farm.
Shipping is free for the Urbalive Worm Composting Starter kit!
We strive to ship same day and all orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or UPS 2-3 day or Ground. You will receive an order confirmation after completing your order and a tracking number once the package is shipped.
We're committed to making your order - and vermicomposting journey - a great experience. Have questions? Email us at email@example.com and we're happy to help!