Having a consistent amount of organic food waste to feed your worms is easy with this stylish, modern indoor compost bin that will look great in your kitchen! It stores organic waste to be used as feed for your worms or as compost for your backyard. Either way we're sending less to local landfills which is a win for the environment!
- Beautiful matte finish made from quality products
- 2 color options (Graphite/Gray or Natural White)
- Made from biodegradable and durable bamboo fiber
- Bamboo handle to easily move the bin around your kitchen
- Rectangular design with flat sides
- Easy lift lid
- Carbon filters to prevent unwanted odors
- Dimensions: 8” x 6.25” x 9”
What's in Your Order?
Your order will include 1 Bamboo Food Compost Bin, individually packaged in beautiful craft paper boxes.
How to Use:
- Fill the bin with food scraps and other organic waste.
- Once full, feed the waste to your red wigglers or carry it to your garden and use the scraps as compost.
- Return the bin to the kitchen for more waste or place in the dishwasher for cleaning.
Looking for a Worm Farm Kit?
If you're looking for a kit that includes bedding, live compost worms, worm food, and more, check out our Worm Farm Kit collections.
When Will Your Order Ship?
This product ships within 1-2 business days. You will receive an order confirmation after completing your order, a tracking number once the package is shipped, and notifications when the order is out for delivery and delivered at your address.
This item is 8 x 6.25 x 9 inches and weighs ~ 2.5 pounds.
We're service-obsessed and committed to making your order - and vermicomposting journey - a great experience. We'll ship your order fast and respond to all questions within 8 business hours. Have questions about this bedding, compost worms, or vermicomposting in general? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we're happy to help!